FlightAware Pro Stick Plus ADS-B USB Receiver with Built-in Filter
Includes: 1 (One) FlightAware Pro Stick PLUS USB ADS-B Receiver from FlightAware.
The FlightAware Pro Stick Plus improves on the revolutionary Pro Stick high-performance SDR USB dongle ADS-B/MLAT receiver by adding a built-in 1090 MHz bandpass filter. The filter, when combined with built-in self-powered amp, provides improved reception of Mode S/ADS-B signals for users in areas where filtering is beneficial. By building the filter into the dongle we are able to significantly reduce the total cost when compared with buying a Pro Stick and an external filter.
A 1090 MHz bandpass filter (whether built-in or a separate external part) is generally recommended for users in urban environments or with known high power radio transmitters nearby such as cell phone towers. Filtering is generally not recommended for users in rural environments. Filtering benefits may vary and are dependent on the installation location.
If you need cable please contact us, we can make any length and any type.
- Builds on the popular Pro Stick by adding a built-in 1090 MHz bandpass filter
- Increases range 10-20% over a Pro Stick in environments where filtering is beneficial
- Over 40% less expensive then buying a Pro Stick v1.1 and an external filter
- Filter: 1,075 MHz to 1,105 MHz pass band with insertion loss of 2.3 dB; 30 dB attenuation on other frequencies
- Amp: 19 dB Integrated Amplifier which can increase your ADS-B range 20-100% more compared to dongles from other vendors which can increase range 10-20% over a Pro Stick in environments where filtering is beneficial
- Native SMA connector
- Supported by PiAware
- R820T2 RTL2832U chips
- USB powered, 5V @ 300mA
Other product data:
- Weight: 17 g / 0.6 oz
- Dimensions: 95 mm x 32 mm x 13 mm
- UPC: 00854848005082
Out of stock